Posts by hunter1109
38 posts total, newest first.
HENTAIWARE Internal Multihack 12/01/16in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Two people have been VAC'd. How are you still saying it is detected. I provided valid proof. This cheat is
DETECTEDHENTAIWARE Internal Multihack 12/01/16in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=zinnorov;12283495]Played 5 mins ago, no BAN. Maybe someone reported you? And IDK how's working AIM system[/QUOTE]
No that isn't how it works..... All I used was ESP and Trigger.... Its detected. Be careful.HENTAIWARE Internal Multihack 12/01/16in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=certmemer;12282572]mightve been your injector, you know? which one did you use?[/QUOTE]
I used sharpinjector..... It has been the only hack I have used in 2 months.HENTAIWARE Internal Multihack 12/01/16in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - http://imgur.com/a/TkJf4
EDIT: Vac banned during a casual with hack not even injected; proof to come within 5 minutes
(to get rid of conclusion, I had played a comp game earlier with it, then turned it off to play casualLE | 23Hrs | Cheap | Cheats Usedin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I am interested!!! message me please
Showing the 5 most recent posts.