Posts by OctaviaBlake
290 posts total, newest first.
[US] Vape Kits / E-Cig / E- Juice / Accessory Vapor4Life Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=Blue Jay;10824143]
Sweet, thanks =]. Can you add my Skype? I can't seem to find yours.[/QUOTE]
I added you I come up as 'Gesture'[US] Vape Kits / E-Cig / E- Juice / Accessory Vapor4Life Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=Blue Jay;10823850]
Can you do me a huge favor and take a picture (without your personal details) of the shipping box the Vapes came in please? I'd like to know what the box shows before I order some.[/QUOTE]
OP Computer Build / Help ! - Beninngerin Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=forbiez;10809786]Do you mind adding this into a pcpart link?
How much exactly do you have left in your budget? for CPU cooling you have a couple options you could go with an AIO water cooling unit (recommended CWE need to a add a leaked ebook rulein Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Kdawg666;10814044]Skullkill17 OctaviaBlake
Honestly if someone asks me if my book is leaked I answer honestly , Never lied to anyone about that.
. Most of the ones I wrote myself are now getting published on WE need to a add a leaked ebook rulein Marketplace Talk - Fuck your leaked selling ebook ass, hate when ppl sell me shit like that. IF i want leaked shit ill go on other forums where u don't have to pay lmao
Showing the 5 most recent posts.