Posts by victoriaplay
11 posts total, newest first.
Did you survive the wave?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Rank: 101 (Legit)
Money: 3M
Stats: Max out (Legit)
Banned: 30 June 2015
Menu's:
Primary:
- Kinky 2 (modified)
Tested:
- Endeavour (one day before the ban)
- Equality (2 weeks ago)
Activities (24 hours before I get banBanned! Till 18-08-2015 - So Long And Thanks For All The Fishin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=animals112;10621861]im only 2 week ban need wait till 27 date when its ower
you can see ban date when go online and go to street small mesage will popup[/QUOTE]
Argh.. yours is only 10 days! I have been doing viAny info on the new GTA V anti-cheat system?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=aniketvcool;10621816]Where do i see the ban period?[/QUOTE]
I got the message in singleplayer. There will be a little notification above the map. It just shows up for a while.Any info on the new GTA V anti-cheat system?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=Whoopies;10621800]Banned till 18-08-2015[/QUOTE]
Wow! what did you do!? lolAny info on the new GTA V anti-cheat system?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [Image] i.imgur com/gskLPkT.png
Classification release date 30/06/2015
Things I did with mod right before I got banned.
- Confronting a hacker who use my name to kill everyone in the server multiple times.
- Use mobile
Showing the 5 most recent posts.