Posts by imrekt
13 posts total, newest first.
steam account with csgo rank globalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Dfnation but I'm not home right nowsteam account with csgo rank globalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I bet you would pay 30 dollars for an account with over 300 in games over 500 in skins and 11 years old I wouldn't have sold my alt for thatsteam account with csgo rank globalin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - im looking to sell my 11 year Steam account lvl 28 with 26 games such as counter strike collection, half life collection, h1z1 call of duty bo2 with all dlc call of duty black ops3 deluxe edition pre order and many other89 wins | LEM | Private Rank 3 | No cheats used |in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - any more screen shots? im interestedhow can i get my account flaggedin CrossFire Help - im wanting to sell my crossfire account but the person buying it wants it flagged what can i say or do to get it flagged??
Showing the 5 most recent posts.