Posts by Tboneh
3 posts total, newest first.
League of legends UNRANKED accounts (All servers)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I replied to your other thread but you never responded... I don't think I have enough posts yet to send PMs so I'm really relying on you to check the thread. Please add me on skype at tyler.hunting and we can talk.Selling lvl 30 unranked accounts (from 30k IP to 100k IP) EVERY SERVERS (Except kor)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - So uh, it seems like you don't want to sell any accounts? I was prepared to buy a 100k ip one...Selling lvl 30 unranked accounts (from 30k IP to 100k IP) EVERY SERVERS (Except kor)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey I'm interested in an account. I'll be checking this thread, but the fastest way to get a hold of me is on skype. Can you contact me there? My skype name is tyler.hunting
Showing the 3 most recent posts.