Posts by nathanrockz
9 posts total, newest first.
Help! Need to get from MGE-DMG/LE need a boosterin Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - steam://joinlobby/730/109775242201613735/76561198169498256
Pls help me( I can rank up myself but Im sick of the helpless retards that I get to be on a team with)Looking for Booster!( I am MGE looking to get to DMGin Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - steam://joinlobby/730/109775242198958406/76561198169498256
Pls I need a boosterUnknownEnt1ty's Vouch Thread!in Vouches - Date:7/5/15
Other Person involved: none
Item that has been sold/traded: boosting for vouches
Selling Thread (URL): boosting thread
Optional:boobsSlice-'s vouchesin Vouches - ..........Looking for a LE+ to play with me a few games(LEGIT or A non-rage hacker like walls)in Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - Ive been stuck for 16 games in MGE and I need to get a higher rank to que so I can get out to DMG, Don't worry Im not bad I just have been stuck in MGE for 16 games even though I won all of them:(
steam://joinlobby/73
Showing the 5 most recent posts.