Posts by CottonModz
0 posts total, newest first.
Amazon GC (100-500)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I still need, BUMPPayPal Account with 600$ US Dollarsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=HuskyDiver;10577141]No i dont trust anyone. I got my account loged on. If you dont trust me, dont buy it than
If people buy it and want to see teamviewer they can do whatever they want with it.[/QUOTE]
haha goooPayPal Account with 600$ US Dollarsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=HuskyDiver;10577073]You can see proof on skype, and i know im new. But i provide screenshots so you can see i have it.:)[/QUOTE]
I mean screenshots wont provide much proof, as you can inspect element, let me see PayPal Account with 600$ US Dollarsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Upload some proof that you own the accout, as this being your first proof you should really make that a key aspect.Amazon GC (100-500)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I will be paying via paypal.. I will not go first unless you are known on this site and Have rep. If you are a newbie don't try. we can also use OMM if anyone wants but I NEED AMAZON GIFT CARDS FROM $100-$500 , let me kn
Showing the 5 most recent posts.