Posts by Mattinfinity911
9 posts total, newest first.
Extlia MS BOTin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=butkevinsaid;10618925]Well done. Although there are a few things that could be improved on, I think you did well. If I can find the time, I will be making some improvements to yours. That will make sure people Extlia MS BOTin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=LightEpic;10604465]What kind of ban do you get? just account?[/QUOTE]
HWID and account banExtlia MS BOTin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=Vied;10596371]so i guess gms do check for botter :([/QUOTE]
Yup. Although, I was doing it for 24/7, so I don't know if that was the case. Is it possible for you to make another map because I believe that Omega SeExtlia MS BOTin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - I actually got banned today. DangExtlia MS BOTin MapleStory Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=Vied;10590591]not sure why it does that. It works for me everytime, never goes to the outside map. Try and get the extalia MS with lowest quility, smallest resolution, windowed mode.[/QUOTE]
might be from normal
Showing the 5 most recent posts.