Posts by chinsu92

10 posts total, newest first.

The Umbrella 1.0 Stealth Money 90mil + Recovery safein Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Theodouk;12668069]Game crashes when i put dsound.dll into my gta5 folder honestly someone just write how to do this the quick way its so annoying.[/QUOTE] Stupid, just extract, dont put in GTA 5 folder.Mikes GTA H4x 1.38 Mod Menu - BETA MPGHin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - HEY GUYS, TRY MY WAY. DOWNLOAD FILE, DON'T EXTRACT THE FILE. LAUNCH THE GAME (IN ONLINE) THEN YOU GUYS GO DOWN THE STREET AND OPEN ZIP FILE. TICK THE BUTTON AND PRESS "INJECT" THAN BACK TO GAME AND PRESS F5. HOPE IT CsubVesion 2.0 [Internal]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=noamnesty;12646095]FYI there is a 2.0.2 Version of this menu over on another big forum like this made by Sub1to with additional bugfixes and moneydrop options[/QUOTE] I forgot to ask, i see the boxwith drop moneysubVesion 2.0 [Internal]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jrzgaming;12645030]When I spawn in vehicles and try to get in them it doesn't let me any fix for it?[/QUOTE] Tick on the line: Bypass kick bla bla in (Spawn ->vehicle ) categories.Mike's GTA H4x 1.38 Extended [External Menu] [MPGH]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=adixhello;12645319]I originally extracted the downloaded files in a new folder on my desktop, my GTA is in Admin mode, and still I'm getting access violation.[/QUOTE] After I move the extraction file on desktop i

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?