Posts by qwertySkill
10 posts total, newest first.
My macro types to fast for the game to pick upin Visual Basic Programming - The only problem I have now is that +{enter} with act like {enter}My macro types to fast for the game to pick upin Visual Basic Programming - I was thinking the same thing lol. Add my xfire : qwertyskillMy macro types to fast for the game to pick upin Visual Basic Programming - I'll look into that. So I decided to ditch the "G space space space space G" thing entirely, I'm now doing G______G.
I don't know what the problem is now. Before I used SendWait only one line would show up in game. Now tMy macro types to fast for the game to pick upin Visual Basic Programming - abuckau907 you editted your post right after I sent this haha. I tried what you had with the + but it didn't work. I remember reading somewhere that you have to have the + right before the thing, not in brackets. I triedMy macro types to fast for the game to pick upin Visual Basic Programming - I have an auto typer that works in game. It works fine in notepad but in game it only gets the first sentence because it goes by so fast. I remember a while ago there was something you put before the sendkeys that made i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.