Posts by NiGeLooX
11 posts total, newest first.
I'we Opend my account shopin League of Legends Marketplace - skype: btoffensivesecurityI'we Opend my account shopin League of Legends Marketplace - I'we Opend my account shop on Ebay, so if anyone is interested in buying accounts from me here is the link:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/offensivesecurity/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=EUNE Account Shopin League of Legends Marketplace - I'we open'd my League Account Shop on Facebook so if anyone is interested PM me on Facebook or on this MPGH.
I would open'd the shop here too, but i can't post images yet so.... yeah. :(
Here is my Shop: www.facebook.comSelling LvL27 Account with 9 skins and 29 champs cheapin League of Legends Marketplace - Im selling an lvl 27 account with these skins and champions:
postimg.org/image/9luxkwt4n/
For a 15euro PaySafe or PayPal
If youre interested in buying contact me on skype: BarcodeDealerSelling Unarnked EUNE Account with 2 rare skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - s8 . postimg . org/75aljgjet/misiu1361 . png
Showing the 5 most recent posts.