Posts by idontknowu
345 posts total, newest first.
Thread / Post deletein Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hi,
I just noticed by checking my old mail that someone has been using my account and posted various things (some of them with a really bad english grammar lol). I've been inactive on MPGH for almost 2 years, I guess. SKnocked Out another Black & White Piecein General - It looks so cool!
You're great!
That has hypnotized me for few minutesGYOKURO OF TopGear PRESENTS: PP-19 to PP-19 MODin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Wow looks nice...
I'm coming back after really much time I've been away from MPGH, CA, and all the other shit, and it's nice to see this relases :D good job"Special" treatment, towards higher ranks.in Combat Arms Discussions - When I started to play CA the treatment to a 2LT was better...
Now most high rank are powerleveled so the high rank lost his value.
I this at the moment from COL+ someone can be considered an High Rank, but anyway like sArtic combat R.I.Pin General - [QUOTE=Oneirish;8596275]I fucking hate games where the people who pay with cash have better equipment. Atleast make it able to unlock everything over alittle time. kinda like warframe i guess, but warframe's drop mechani
Showing the 5 most recent posts.