Posts by grundig96
13 posts total, newest first.
***Steam acc w/ CS:GO [Supreme Master / 2000+ hours played / 114+ MM Won]***in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Pm me with skype username :)GE Account and many hoursin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey guys. So I just got scammed fra ScandalGaming... so I need a new account..
- GE Rank
- Many hours in-game
- Doesent have vac in ANY game
- Some years old
Price-range: Just not to expensive.***Steam acc w/ CS:GO [Supreme Master / 2000+ hours played / 114+ MM Won]***in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Still up to sale? :Dlooking for Global Elitein Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - D3M0L1T10N, add me on skype: ahmedex5
- I´m interested.CHEAP GLOBAL ELITE ACCOUNT (CHEAPEST @ ITS FINEST)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Done that, thanks :)
- - - Updated - - -
I traced his IP adress to 50.53.132.81
- F**king scammer.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.