Posts by Vozutch
3 posts total, newest first.
GTA V STEAM GIFTin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Tell me what's the point for me to scam a dude for 8$ it's a joke? Never wanted to scam anyone, and now just want buy reputation and account back. I created a new account after i noticed im banned and can do nothing on tRelisek's account - POEOPLE GOT LIFE! Or Am i different?in Staff Disputes - I can't even response about that scamm theard, so i decided to make new account well poeple got life and not everyone is able to work in same place he live, well im not i live in small town and work long way from it, andGTA V STEAM GIFTin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I can't even response about that scamm theard, so i decided to make new account well poeple got life and not everyone is able to work in same place he live, well im not i live in small town and work long way from it, and
Showing the 3 most recent posts.