Posts by mrmezzy
4 posts total, newest first.
New OW Bypass method?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - So for my first 2 games today I used walls and for the first game the enemy team didn't complain once. The second game they all reported me because of how many frags I got. They all reported me so if I don't get vacd i'mNew OW Bypass method?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Alright thanks guysNew OW Bypass method?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Since the 2 games every 24 hours on unranked accounts method doesn't work anymore is there any new methods?Question about my first rankin Counter-Strike 2 Help - I am playing on my smurf (unranked) in cs and am queued up with my gold nova friends. I am doing muuuch better than them. I am just wondering if I will be put in gold nova or if it takes my score / mvps / wins / kd into
Showing the 4 most recent posts.