Posts by m0rt3nZz
26 posts total, newest first.
How old are you?in General - Rofl. I like to see u guys fighting. Keep It Up!!! ;)how often are you on this site! ?in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=RicardoForce;745029]multi choice fail[/quote]
I think everything is Fail to you. Even the world.
Wrong Section man...I think i have to say bye-bye to my accin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Michau123;742187]Don't say bye bye to your acc. Buy Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 and say bye bye to Keyloggers or any other spyware. ;)
Freeware -> shit.[/quote]
Thanks for Good Advice...But the AntiviruI think i have to say bye-bye to my accin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Hispiforce;742135]FAILFUCK GTFO PLS RETARD[/quote]
Like what am I done? I ain't from USA or UK. Out from where?I think i have to say bye-bye to my accin WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=Liz;741887]about your eyes??? are u using an online translator?[/quote]
I'm sry I don't get it?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.