Posts by redsun500
5 posts total, newest first.
Legitimate Boosting Improved service!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - RIP. So after seeing MPGH apart of the service, I thought to give it a try on my main. RIP. Paid 3 keys for a boost from DMG to LE, even though I made it to DMG on my own. Service provided a 1 win and 4 loss experience. legit lobbyin Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - lobby closed.LEM WITH 700+ WINS AND A LOT OF COINS!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - If we use a middle man from this site, how does that work here?CHEAP CS:GO BOOSTING [ANY RANK, $5]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - +Rep and can Vouch. Bought couple wins to test and we won. Bought two straight rank ups next from MG2 to DMG and working that now in progress. A+CHEAP CS:GO BOOSTING [ANY RANK, $5]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey,
I added you on Skype, not sure if I found the right one. I added revel.me in the search bar. I couldn't find your steam profile based on your username, not sure whats up with that. Hit me up if your on today, like
Showing the 5 most recent posts.