Posts by brigade
17 posts total, newest first.
what about communistsin Liberals vs Conservatives - Communists FTW!!!!:cybo:trading this good accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Poor job on blocking out your name. If I really cared I could get your G1 from a little photoshop editing and report it. But I'm not a jerk like that. If I were you I'd delete the current images from the post and imagCS:S accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I have a legit steam account with CS:S.
Looking for offers. High level game accounts, paypal is acceptable, or a rapidshare premium account (at least 3 months please).
PM me for more information or if you want to makeTrading warrock retailin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Nevermind, traded the account for a steam account with CSS.Lvl 26 M134 retail +1month premiumin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - My question for you is why do you hide the amount of premium remaining and etc? The name understandable, but not the other stuff, unless youre trying to scam.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.