Posts by oonu
12 posts total, newest first.
Crossfire Aimbotin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Lol the aimbot on here is epic virus, and yes I know there are files in all the hacks that things like norton, avg, avast concider unsafe, but in the aimbot there is around 6 different types of trojans all high threat x]MPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It's the same problem with me, the normal injector (CFPUB.exe)doesnt inject I dont think, I used perX injector it says injected but no menu :sMPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - O right I understand now, but the thing is my .dll wont extract from that .rar file
I've download DirectX, PerX (tried to download .NET framework 2.0 but it said I already had it.
But when ever I extract it all or indiMPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - er wtf does tekst meanMPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - infact, do you know where i could just get the .dll file?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.