Posts by Ieatmagic
152 posts total, newest first.
RuneScape Account for ELO Boost 900-1.2k [Negotiable]in League of Legends Marketplace - Hello,
I am willing to get rid of this RuneScape account for a small ELO boost up to 1.2/3k. (From around 940) (On EuW Server)
Here is a picture of the stats of the account, it has a few mil in the bank nothing big. RFSelling RuneScape Account For Tokens On Brickforce [Skype Me!][Can Use a MM][Trusted]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bumpity bump bumpSelling RuneScape Account For Tokens On Brickforce [Skype Me!][Can Use a MM][Trusted]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - STILL SELLING! ADD ME ON SKYPE [LEOLUCA7557]Selling RuneScape Account For Tokens On Brickforce [Skype Me!][Can Use a MM][Trusted]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=DisneyPixels;6142222]@Ieatmagic i added you bro accept me on skype ..[/QUOTE]
I accepted you.Selling RuneScape Account For Tokens On Brickforce [Skype Me!][Can Use a MM][Trusted]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Canadian;6130679]
How do you consider yourself trusted ._.[/QUOTE]
I've never scammed anyone before and why would I risk getting a ban.. also I clearly state we can use a MM and also I go first.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.