Posts by coolcat200
54 posts total, newest first.
[Info] Black Ops Lag & Connection Issuesin Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - The sp lag must be your computer but the multiplayers lag is out of the players hands. I get lag and my comp is a beast..way past recommended req.bypass Guest Passin Starcraft 2 Hacks - [quote=Tiresome;2677627]
All I know is that it was well worth my $60.[/quote]
Now that, is for sure :DStarcraft 2 1.8 1.0.3 by Permain Starcraft 2 Hacks - [quote=ProdigyJ;2682723]mmm still works i just tested put it in your sc2 folder launch it press f5 and if not just alt+tab and run maphack again[/quote]
Thanks for clearing it up for those who need it, I havent been aUPDATED v1.8 Starcraft II Map hackin Starcraft 2 Hacks - [quote=KingsLeader;2576660]I know you didnt make this hack so dont credit it for yourself. -_-[/quote]
I credit myself for posting, do you see me saying clearly "Credits to Perma for creating the hack"Starcraft II 2v2 Strategy/Terran/Protoss/Winin Starcraft 2 Hacks - 6pool? what do you mean, what is a 6pool.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.