Posts by JesperIsBack
12 posts total, newest first.
I'm DMG, need boost to LE, would like to play with LE/LEMin Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - steam://joinlobby/730/109775242426363439/76561198137457524
the title says it all#Free Boosting Servicein Counter-Strike 2 Boosting - [QUOTE=FreeBoost1;11058961]Anyone Need?[/QUOTE]
sure im dmg, need to rankup to le (tired of carrying games in dmg) do you have an account that's below supreme?Do you always get VAC-banned if hacks has been used?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=420skid420;11011988]Not that long.[/QUOTE]
Didn't really answer my question; Do you always get vac'd when cheating?Do you always get VAC-banned if hacks has been used?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=420skid420;11011682]If you use them in may you got nothing to worry about.[/QUOTE]
Why? I thought there was something called "long-time-bans" or something. (Means that you get banned after a while)Do you always get VAC-banned if hacks has been used?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hello,
I used cheats a little bit in May. I haven't got vac-banned yet so I am wondering should I transfer my skins to another account? Do you always get vac'd when you cheat?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.