Posts by anthon0498
76 posts total, newest first.
Crossfire soundin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hey, i want to add some new sounds to crossfire ex, when you do a headshot it will play HEADSHOOOOT. That file is 1 second long. If I then put in another file that is 8 seconds long but the same name, do it works then?The Wallhack by Sean dont works anymore!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It still works for me, if you mean the WH.dllwho knows me!!pro giltcherin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - No1 knows you and accept it. You wont be faumos just because of glitching. Everone can glitch. So just shut up.WH.dll still works after patch(WINDOWS 7)in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hey, I just wanted to say that WH.dll the wallhack, it works now after this patch. For those who only have WINDOWS 7. If someone has windows 7 and it wont work I will telle you that you have to get x86 bits..Will you give me Please RF009.rezin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - what happened when you delete it?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.