Posts by aseikin
188 posts total, newest first.
List of ObjectTypes and StatTypes (NodeJs Clientless)in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - You get the IP from the reconnect packet, which you get sent to you from the server when you use the portal.vpns and tradingin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=059;12630311]Well, I heard of one friend who has this happening to them. No idea what the cause is.[/QUOTE]
I got banned for merch botting, and they banned every mule/alt that had been logged in from that in thAnyone RWT'd recently (Bought item not gold acc)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Well I have been RWT'ing for about 2 years without issue, but after taking a 2-3 weeks break, I logged in some accounts to merch, and within 10 minutes got about 100 mules banned. Some of them were empty, some were fullNillys Reborn Autonexusin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=BrenUS;12572518]Alright so I love the Nillys Reborn auto nexus its really good. The bad part about Nillys is that I have been key logged twice and lost 150 life. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
Yes you should format yNew Packets!in Realm of the Mad God Tutorials & Source Code - [QUOTE=toddddd;12558345]I promise that deca didnt just decide to do this over night. Im sure it was a long and thought out decision where they have gone over the pros and cons of its impact. To me it seems this new addit
Showing the 5 most recent posts.