Posts by lil_T
8 posts total, newest first.
A bit Smarter : Multihack 1.5 Recoil,Trigger,ESP and many morein Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I have a missing MSVCP120.dll how do i fix it??EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v5.2 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=FuzzedWuzzed;10788186]stfu please. the more people ask for approval the LONGER IT FUCKING TAKES! IF YOU WANT IT TO BE APPROVED JUST STOP ASKING? GOT IT?[/QUOTE]
xD I feel your pain bro lolEZfrags CS:GO Multihack v5.2 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Has to be approved by a mod cuz they check if it is real or not, plus they do virus scans on it.
- - - Updated - - -
Lol Kids these days!! xDYamiez's Customizable Multi-hack [ESP][AIM][TRIG][BHOP][OVERLAY]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - It says that I have file VCRUNTIME140.dll is missingh and so is MSVCP140.d;ll what do I do?Simple - Public [ESP & Bones, RCS And Trigger]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Aldo15;10727726]***WARNING*** DETECTED 1:50 PM PST
I have Imgur For prove! (Can't post links)
:([/QUOTE]
Did you really get banned, if so you are one big retard since the hack has only been out for 1 day.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.