Posts by Beatz
2,118 posts total, newest first.
CF NA ForeverRed Simple Hack v3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Looks good thanksTeam D : CFNA,CFEU and CFPH (7/02/2012) |Fixed Freezing Bugs|in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=supermanjet1;6243981]pls help when i injected with radar injector no msg box comes up.i have win 7 64.bit[/QUOTE]
I use the same injector, and no message box pop's up for me either.even tho its a horrible gamein Combat Arms Discussions - I just gout out, or at least until my ticket gets appealed.Xipher CA NA Public v1.7 [Greatest Version to Date | New Features | New Innovation ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hax0r1337;6243915]please include a loader next, i dont like downloading perx lol but ty for the hack[/QUOTE]
It's not that hard injecting it with an injector. And if you want a loader use DreamTeam's hack.Nightmare [CANA] 2.5in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xatan;6243735]I NEED A GOOD Injector blue dragonis fail[/QUOTE]
Try LilGho$t's injector.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.