Posts by maglicain
12 posts total, newest first.
GW2 Gold for Trove Fluxin Trove Marketplace - I added you on skype with message *** GW2 -> Trove, Gold -> Flux trade ***FLUX (880K STOCK | INSTANT | TRUSTED | ONLINE!)in Trove Marketplace - Do you accept small <$0.50 skins or CSGO cards or CSGO cases?GW2 Gold for Trove Fluxin Trove Marketplace - I still can't remember how to quote, but yeah I know the ~500g thing, I'll probably work around it with a Guild Vault doing at LEAST 5-10 deposits whilst drop-trading the flux in Trove, anyhow I've got 150kf pure atm I'lGW2 Gold for Trove Fluxin Trove Marketplace - I was hopying 1kf=3g and I'll buy all 711g, I'll need a few days to collect all pure flux thoughGW2 Gold for Trove Fluxin Trove Marketplace - Despite being rude, he has a valid point. Would you be able to modify your rates? I might be interested if it's a favourable change
Showing the 5 most recent posts.