Posts by Thakur
47 posts total, newest first.
SteelSeries AND Fitbit SEing servicein User Services - Thanks so much! Enjoy your Fitbit!
Now focusing more on Fitbit as SteelSeries support is shittier than ever. Don't worry, all orders will proceed as planned.Dell EPIC monitors and laptop $$$$? nah. $ only!in User Services - Proceed with caution. He may well be legit but SEing a 5k monitor can't be all that easySteelseries Wireless Hin User Services - [QUOTE=shiningforce;10675240]I'm looking for an H wireless as well so me 3[/QUOTE]
Check out my thread guys!SteelSeries AND Fitbit SEing servicein User Services - [QUOTE=Jphammm;10675212]Mind replying to me on my email? I need some updates. :([/QUOTE]
Just woke up! Your order is still on the second stage of creating RMA. SteelSeries support is, as you may now, slow and unpredicSteelSeries AND Fitbit SEing servicein User Services - [QUOTE=Truly Free;10672841]I thought it was at 30% in the first place, I still want it.
I emailed you already, TrulyFreeMpgh@gmail.com[/QUOTE]
Talking to you!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.