Posts by Rependant-
109 posts total, newest first.
How many MOAB's does it take to screw in light bulb?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - None. The light bulb got blown up. Anywayyy, I want to find out how many MOAB's you guys have gotten in MW3. No lieing now, and be serious. I've gotten 7.Credit Generatorin Programming Tutorial Requests - Umm.. I don't really know if you guys make credit generators on this site, and I've been on this site for 2 and a half years. So, I was wondering if you do make credit generators for Habbo Hotel US? If so, please inbox mOldscho0L July 19, 2011in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Not working atm, any assistance add me on msn ninajreflex_Live.comMy true identity.in General - How do I post a pic of myself? I have it ready.
//Rep.*Killmarks Tutorial Request*in CrossFire Help - For 2 years or more, I've been trying to figure out how to make killmarks, aswell as use other people's. I've seen some fantastic artistry, but now they are long gone and I can't find them anymore. I wish I could just fi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.