Posts by noobnuker
44 posts total, newest first.
NOOB NUKER BUSTED!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok, you guys busted me. However, I was not intentionally giving anyone a virus. Let me tell my story:
I'm pretty deeply involved in the warez scene. I work as a courier for a couple topsites, and one of the perks of theBruter - Account Password Hackerin General Game Hacking - @sneezing panda - Just open up Bruter 1.0 Crack.exe, and after doing that open up Bruter.exe.
@too83 - All the tutorials for the program are in the docs folder. I'll post a basic video tutorial soon though.Bruter - Online Account Hackerin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - @mageboyy - Download it here: http://www.filedropper.com/bruter10crackedformpghnet
@clan - It's not a virus. The crack is a false positive. Jeez, just go google crack and false positive and you'll come up with tons of aBruter - Online Account Hackerin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - @HeWillBeAvenged - Thanks :)
@beta - No problem, at least you apologized and were smart enough to realize that I'm not trying to screw with people.Bruter - Online Account Hackerin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - First of all, sorry for taking so long to respond, I'm at my mom's house atm, so all I have is dialup :(
@Samsung45 - Sorry, I guess I'll wait for a mod to move this
@Geforce - Erm, ok. Then don't download it
@Mouzie
Showing the 5 most recent posts.