Posts by ONLY1DRUMMER
5 posts total, newest first.
Selling PSN accounts in retail and wholesale tradein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - SCAMMER
BOUGHT 1 GAME - NICE AND FINE
GOT 150 EURO'S OFF ME FOR ANOTHER 10
TOLD ME FUKING WAIT - SHE/HE IS IN THE HOSPITAL
3 DAY'S NOW
NOT ON SKYPE
BITCH/BASTADThe PS4 Viera ★ New Games and Collections ★ Cheap and Reliable ★ Instant Delivery ★in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Already started case, can't change it..........
Never mind - you live and learnThe PS4 Viera ★ New Games and Collections ★ Cheap and Reliable ★ Instant Delivery ★in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER
We discussed it over skype - I agreed to buy 1 account, if all was good I would've bought 20 more which he knew.
I paid him - I EVEN PAID THE FEE'S FOR HIM - As soon as I paid PS4 primary accountsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Anyone know where I can get primary accounts from?buying psn account and affraid of getting bannedin Marketplace Talk - Could you recommend a good seller of ps4 primary accounts please, thanks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.