Posts by EnoughSkill
24 posts total, newest first.
GOLD V - 80 CHAMPS - 5 RUNEPAGES - K-9 Nasus, Judgement Kayle - 1 Seasonin League of Legends Marketplace - bump bump bumpMain Acc - GOLD V - 1 Season - Friendly Nicknamein League of Legends Marketplace - bump bump bumpGOLD V - 80 CHAMPS - 5 RUNEPAGES - K-9 Nasus, Judgement Kayle - 1 Seasonin League of Legends Marketplace - Bump, bump <3Main Acc - GOLD V - 1 Season - Friendly Nicknamein League of Legends Marketplace - BUMP. Nobody interested ? We still can negociate price.GOLD V - 80 CHAMPS - 5 RUNEPAGES - K-9 Nasus, Judgement Kayle - 1 Seasonin League of Legends Marketplace - I go first with trusted members !!!!
Hi there, I want to trade my account I played from Season 1. Region is EUNE. There is +/- 80 champs, 8 skins(Rare : Riot Nasus, Judgement Kayle), 5 runepages, division = Gold V for
Showing the 5 most recent posts.