Posts by TerminatorGen
48 posts total, newest first.
Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Bot Requestsin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I need an Arcane Paragon Pet (I wasn't around to get the shogun one and no ACs for it) bot. I've been gone a while so I don't know which quest would be the fastest[Grimoire 3.8/+] (v7) Void Highlord's Challengesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Surpia;14884368]
are you using 3.8 or 3.8+?[/QUOTE]
3.8+ with the patch
I managed to avoid it by creating a different bot for nulgath reagents using the nulgath's birthday gift pet and editing out the GoN[Grimoire 3.8/+] (v7) Void Highlord's Challengesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Mine seems to get stuck farming Gems of Nulgath of which I have max amount[Non-Legend] VoidHigh Lord Classin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - It seems to get stuck farming Gems of Nulgath, even if I have 300AQWorlds ID's [9/18/15]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=House.;10955725]
added to the list, any idea what quests 4200-4500 are?[/QUOTE]
I'll post later tomorrow with an updated .rar with all the quests separated by event/area over 4500 quests xD it's quite the work
Showing the 5 most recent posts.