Posts by ifightback
4 posts total, newest first.
80$ To use on Paypal | Leave offersin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=vendeta1323;10614954]Would you buy my account with Gmod,Rust,Dont Starve,Dont starve together,yet another zombie defence andorion prelude for 12 Usd[/QUOTE]
ADD ME on skype : logan_barclay10 we need to talk loSteam Rust Accounts. Large Stock.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - wait so im not sure what i get in this. when i pay you what exactly do i get? i can just buy this and give my friend rust?Longest time you spent playing a single game?in General - I play rust for over 12 hours almost everytime i played
we livestreamed 48 hours once ^.^ i have no damn life XDFree/Cheap Graphicsin Art & Graphic Design - I need a picture done of an animated looking "Rust" ...(game) desgin of players fightingNeed help with..basicly everythingin Programming Tutorials - Ok, so I've seen all these threads titled "need help with hacking" and in my head i was thinking how stupid they sound saying that, but that's exactly what im asking..lol. I want to learn how make hacks for games like "R
Showing the 5 most recent posts.