Posts by jay2504
8 posts total, newest first.
Attachment Unlockerin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Hay doesn't work for me it says - '' The program cant start because MSVCR120D.dll is missing''.
Any ideas
Cheers in advanceBores Battlefield 4 Multihack 2.0 - ( Aimbot - ESP - NoRecoil - AntiSpectator)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Sienzzkiller;10721970]. Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 7ddcc3525a0d68022738233557bf519e. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details[/QUOTE]
You have been banned for Multi hack buddy, As previously stated dBores Battlefield 4 Multihack 2.0 - ( Aimbot - ESP - NoRecoil - AntiSpectator)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Guy stop using it, it's been detected you will get banned like I have on my two accounts. Just wait for the new one.Bores Battlefield 4 Multihack 2.0 - ( Aimbot - ESP - NoRecoil - AntiSpectator)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Hay guys,
Just a WARNING, I have had my second account banned on a server or two now for multi hack violation, I have stopped using this I would advise you to stop as well, It is best to wait for the next iteration of tBores Battlefield 4 Multihack 2.0 - ( Aimbot - ESP - NoRecoil - AntiSpectator)in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Hay guy's
just to let you know I got a ban on a server by the admin via punkbuster for the following while using this, But I have continued using it on various other servers without a problem.
VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) #
Showing the 5 most recent posts.