Posts by miikedukez

11 posts total, newest first.

LF> Someone to make me a undetectable macro bot for a private serverin MapleStory Private Server Discussions / Help - [QUOTE=killingspree888;15279044] Thanks, I will give it a look once I get my 2 weeks of summer break ��.[/QUOTE] Thank you, I appreciate it :)LF> Someone to make me a undetectable macro bot for a private serverin MapleStory Private Server Discussions / Help - [QUOTE=killingspree888;15278889] What private server is this? I currently do not have time, but I may consider trying to reverse it or play with the anti-cheat once I have my summer break (I am taking summer classes aLF> Someone to make me a undetectable macro bot for a private serverin MapleStory Private Server Discussions / Help - [QUOTE=killingspree888;15278536] Yes! This is very simple to make, but you might want to make it not as obvious that you're botting. I think you can try: Thread 1: Read (x, y) pos + Check if you're in the right posLF> Someone to make me a undetectable macro bot for a private serverin MapleStory Private Server Discussions / Help - [QUOTE=killingspree888;15278514]If they are not detecting AHK, I would recommend trying to use a pixel scanner for a specific yellow color (I'm assuming that your character mini-map is still yellow) on the top-left corneLF> Someone to make me a undetectable macro bot for a private serverin MapleStory Private Server Discussions / Help - Im currently playing in a GMS 233.3 server. All the macro programs ive installed get caught after some time, Im assuming that this server has checks on process names and all of that. Resource hacker is giving me issues w

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us