Posts by Moon Yagami
5 posts total, newest first.
Dell EPIC monitors and laptop $$$$? nah. $ only!in User Services - [QUOTE=jiaklormee;10675950]
LOL it's not an insult if that's what you are /lol Wew now I'm a coward and a racist, where did you make that up, disneyland? You amuse me scrub. xoxo.
Just a headsup, it's not legit untilDell EPIC monitors and laptop $$$$? nah. $ only!in User Services - [QUOTE=Xysti;10675910]*UPDATE* False positive, seller was happy to refund me, no disputes needed![/QUOTE]
Thank you. -.-
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=jiaklormee;10675915]
So much link, no shit sherlock of course thisDell EPIC monitors and laptop $$$$? nah. $ only!in User Services - [QUOTE=jiaklormee;10675745]
Cautious when the mods here are pretty much trusted. Who the fuck are you trying to kid you autist?[/QUOTE]
You're the one with the fake picture, bitch.
For the guy who ordered, I didDell EPIC monitors and laptop $$$$? nah. $ only!in User Services - [QUOTE=jiaklormee;10675642]Why do scammers always have that last paragraph...[/QUOTE]
I am not a scammer, I am cautious you idiot sandwich
[QUOTE=MoreUnjustifiedBansPlease;10675644]I might buy if you take payment on iDell EPIC monitors and laptop $$$$? nah. $ only!in User Services - all these methods out there, for steelseries and Fitbit and the rest are getting saturated very fast. as you know the HP holocaust is happening as well on all the different forums.
It is my first time on mpgh and I am
Showing the 5 most recent posts.