Posts by Drifts
2,107 posts total, newest first.
Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - MM was HugoBoss and even though me and the trader had some
issues Hugo did a wonderful and quick job and helped the
trade get back on the right track <3Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - Hugo Boss did a very quick and easy trade. I was surprised at how fast that went. Thankyou very much <3Championship Thresh x100 -Riot Blitzcrank/Graves x120 - Arcade Hecarim x150 1.50€ eain League of Legends Marketplace - All skin codes for champ thresh expired last friday. I call bs on thisWho Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - Fast trade with mandingo17 with Maxedout as MM <3Free RP Guide!in League of Legends Marketplace - I can tell you his method is very unusual but very brilliant. I would have never have thought to do something like this and it was very well thought out. You can use this unlimitedly from what I understood and I believe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.