Posts by Araiye
1 posts total, newest first.
2018 [NEW] Minecraft Force OP Plugin[Poisoned] +20 FEATURES!in Minecraft Plugins - Turkiye I wanted to modify the source code so that when someone does +abdc, it will only activate the secret commands for them if they match the username(s) in the plugin code. I want to have this on a server as like a "So i was bannedin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - When I got ym first ban I had like 60 million in my account, They didn't reset it, the Second time they didPC Trainer V (Official) 1.0in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - No I read a forum on Rockstar website they have automated sweeps and so it checks for illegitimate transaction and shit like that so private lobbies won't really work. Like if you spawned like 18 million cash in small pe
Showing the 3 most recent posts.