Posts by DJNoob
77 posts total, newest first.
Gun for 7000000 days?in Combat Arms Discussions - I saw it too 5 mins agoSuspended .. how many day?in Combat Arms Help - Not banned,only suspended .
Someone ? xDSuspended .. how many day?in Combat Arms Help - Hi !
I got suspended the april 21 .. when will I get unbanned ?You need a permanant weapon?You know how to beg for an unbann? Well click here :)in Combat Arms Discussions - added :) Remember all if you can unbann me,I will gift you perm wep of your choice :) : aaabbb123@live.frYou need a permanant weapon?You know how to beg for an unbann? Well click here :)in Combat Arms Discussions - Yeah I already hacked on another LAPTOP with same rooter only .. and I never OPKED, only used legit aimbot ( not even chams or w.e ) only legit aimbot ..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.