Posts by kevinr11
4 posts total, newest first.
1*DOLLAR*Acounts|Dominos|PizzaHut|Netflix|DirectTV |Porn|VPN's|+MOREin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Added you on Skype, K. 808 God[1€]Origin/Uplay/Steam/GTA V/Entertainments/VPN Accounts LIFETIME Warrantyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +Vouch!
The seller is very friendly and after payment , he sent me the game within 1 minute , that is very very fast.
I definitly recommend this seller further.McLovin's Vouches!in Vouches - Date: 18/05/2017
Other Person involved: No.
Item that has sold/traded: Windows 10 Key
Selling Thread (URL): Not allowed to post links, but you will find it
Optional: He was very friendly and very fast.
I went first,Paysafecard Exchange Service ★ PSC -> PayPal/Neteller ✔ Best rate ✔ Fast ✔ [EU ONLY]in Currency Exchange - I will update this post when the exchange is done with a short review.
UPDATE:
- He was very friendly
- He made the exchange in under 30 Minutes
- He is replying fast
I can recommend him to everyone, he is fast and sa
Showing the 4 most recent posts.