Posts by Grim
5,359 posts total, newest first.
Kill / Death Ratio Calculatorin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=Killstreak567;9409862]Oh, my bad D: I apologize![/QUOTE]
no no, I'm an idiot for posting a program and not describing exactly what it doesKill / Death Ratio Calculatorin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=Killstreak567;9406378]It's pretty cool, but you can just click on character lol. Nice work though![/QUOTE]
you click on character to get your current kill death ratio... this tells you how many kills or deaths yoAutoClick +in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Sluty-Supra;9400889]I have never seen anything like this.[/QUOTE]
is that a compliment? I'm not sure to say thanks or piss off LOLKill / Death Ratio Calculatorin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - This is a simple program I think is fun to mess around with. The math for it is obviously simple, but I got the gui set up in a fun way with screen changes and resets.
EXAMPLE: 50,000 kills with 70,000 deaths is a killSpmmer neededin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - horrible description, not a clue as to what you're talking about.....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.