Posts by -_-naab-_-
10 posts total, newest first.
N4n033 D3D v6in WarRock - International Hacks - I used Faith injector and it worked fine.N4n033 D3D v6in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=n4n033;11585907]No matter the upper cases, are you running injector as Administrator ?
In my part I'll take a look if I can do something to make it work for you, but it still working fine for me[/QUOTE]
Got it woN4n033 D3D v6in WarRock - International Hacks - Thanks for the reply, i will try it out now! Tried it out but naeron won't inject the dll? my hypothesis is that naeron is waiting for WarRock.exe, but in my taskmanager it says warrock.exe. I don't know if that could beN4n033 D3D v6in WarRock - International Hacks - Hey man still have the same problem as i had with V5. The game loads fine but as soon as i come to the server selection screen, Warrock closes and I get the error from Xigncode: 0xE019100B. I am running Windows 7 64bit. N4n033 D3D v6in WarRock - International Hacks - yeah, here it is!
- - - Updated - - -
yeah, here it is! Hope i can download it ASAP :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.