Posts by Ogarinitum
2 posts total, newest first.
- RotMG GOOD Account - Tons of UTs - Max Rare Pet - 1 8/8, 2, 6/8's - Dark Bl Star -in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Care to explain why you blocked me on a matter I couldn't control? I think you're being really immature about this, it wasn't even my fault. I even recommended you, i didn't think he was going to back out on the deal. I ★ // RotMG Items Shop! // UBHPs, Pixies, Skins, Tops etc. // Cheapest! // ★in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought 3 pixie sword using an alternate method of payment (CSGO skins). We had some problems for a little bit, but he was over all fair about the prices he set for the pixies. Thanks again man, I'll be buying from you ag
Showing the 2 most recent posts.