Posts by Tiresome
2,922 posts total, newest first.
Sell my PS3 and buy PS4/Game PC or keep PS3?in General - You can do way more than just game with a PC. A PC is infinitely more useful than a console and I believe it is much better an investment, even if your primary interest is just gaming.=|in General - The lack of activity is too depressing for us to handle...Gaming Mouse Suggestionsin General - [QUOTE=Ms.REZ;6512666]
Just look at the designs boh2 The fingertip-type is usually more compact and high-rise, whilst the palm-type is a lot bigger and flatter.[/QUOTE]
I used the G9X to play FPS games with. I tried toGaming Mouse Suggestionsin General - [QUOTE=Ms.REZ;6510777]
Deathadder and Naga are made for two different types of gamers; the Deathadder is for people who like using their whole hand, and the Naga is for fingertips. Generally speaking, the Deathadder is Gaming Mouse Suggestionsin General - [QUOTE=yoyoss;6508015]Amazon.com: Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse with Precision Grips: Electronics (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NTFATI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=hhmsquiddiscount-20&linkCode=as2&c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.