Posts by umt1001
51 posts total, newest first.
vac disablerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [quote=ultimakills;5074889]Nope not any more it has been patched and I got banned it's a real shame I miss mw2 black cocks I mean ops sucks oh well mw3 is comin soon[/quote]
yea i banned toovac disablerin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - i didnt play modern warfare 2 for 1 year.there was a vac disabler.is it still working , and if it is working where can i found it ?its modloader problemin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - when using its modloader i start i private match and game crash blackops has stopped working
what is this[Release] Black Ops Codes Programin Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code - isnt starting :S[SOLVED] attachmentsin Call of Duty Black Ops Help - sorry dude
Showing the 5 most recent posts.