Posts by iamnada
167 posts total, newest first.
Osiris 25.5.2022in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=al0neintokyo;15273152]Trust Factor is based on Reports and the People you play with, so ether you or someone in your party got some reports
- - - Updated - - -
Yeah I just checked and it's throwing pattern errAbout cheating after the new patch?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - yeah i agree with u, just another gimmick by csgo dev :)About cheating after the new patch?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=T-800;14871297]Now, we can say that it looks like a fail, even though I'm not sure but it looks like one.[/QUOTE]
i knew exactly that this "big" update just a big joke.
[QUOTE]takes an absolute genius to ship aKvlar IND V1.2 [Patched 7/7/20]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=azumanoraion;14870940]thanks for update , but csgo recently update their anti cheat , so u need update it again soon[/QUOTE]
just wait MOD to approve it, I already update V1.3
I did new update, V1.4.
since CS:GKvlar IND V1.2 [Patched 7/7/20]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=mppetrov94;14870531]Does it work on danger zone ?[/QUOTE]
no..
[QUOTE=Zaccorcorann;14870740]Rip all the cheats[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=yzwdj;14870771]It doesn't seem to work today[/QUOTE]
I just updated mine, i will po
Showing the 5 most recent posts.