Posts by askmeagain32
89 posts total, newest first.
~~ Sellings Lifes & Manas ~~ Paypal only ~~in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch. Bought 7 lifes and 4 Mana. I went first. Trade went smooth.[ Stric'ts 24/7 Shop! ] Lifes, Tops, and other goodies!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought 7 life + acclaim. I went first. Went smooth, vouch.Strict's Vouchesin Vouches - Date: 16 Aug 14
MM / Who went first: Me
Sold / Bought: 7 life + 1 Acclaim
Thread ( URL ): http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=852509
Opinion: Went Smooth. VouchSelling Pots Life, Mana, Def and Attack for Paypalin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch for this guy. I went first. Transaction went smooth as possible.Selling Tons of Items, paypal verified.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I'll buy. I added you on skype.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.