Posts by primecai
12 posts total, newest first.
Game Boost Mega-Threadin Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Discussions - Is this bannable?Automated - Infinite Renown/XP - Rainbow Six Siege - IMAGES INCLUDEDin Rainbow Six: Siege - Still works for me. But can FairFight ban you if they suspect you of modding the game. (Eg. 3 hours of play time and you are rank 50?)Automated - Infinite Renown/XP - Rainbow Six Siege - IMAGES INCLUDEDin Rainbow Six: Siege - How could I minimize the exp while maximizing the renown each game? (ex. 300 renown and 125 exp) What score should I put in?BO3 Offline Zombies Enabler 1.1in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - Why is this not approved yet?BO3 Offline Zombies Enabler 1.1in Call of Duty 12 - Black Ops 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=WhoBattle;11180251]and youre saying that if i use this and use a differnet haack it wont get me banned caause its offline?[/QUOTE]
Yes. I have been using it nonstop before the update along with another hack for a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.