Posts by borf12349
2 posts total, newest first.
Hey all I have a question about VAC and hacksin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Im trying NOT to cheat like I wish to STOP using the hacks, will simply stop using them work?
- - - Updated - - -
You didnt answer my question eitherHey all I have a question about VAC and hacksin Counter-Strike 2 Help - So recently I downloaded Wolfy MultiHax and a triggerbot that was simple but im really new to all of this. I dont want to get VAC'd and i flushed my dns using cmd. Will just not launching these programs when it becomes dWolfy MultiHax #4.0.0in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - hey how do i install this? :[SharpHax - Trigger and Radar [Delay & Burstmode]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Requiii;10714862]When you change the control, it will change it in the "current settings". You have to set the triggerkey again, if you restart the cheat[/QUOTE]
Hey i have a question so no that i used this a
Showing the 4 most recent posts.